This page collects the suggestions and ideas for new features, without any guarantee that they would be implemented. It also lists bugs or corrections that need to be done.
If you wish to make a suggestion for an improvement, please contact us.
Wish list at this time, in no particular order:
Include in the upload report email the Logbook/Callsign the file was uploaded to(2022-08-27)
- Image gallery for portable operators
- Information of number of members that have chased a given grid locator
- Search callsigns that were active on a grid square
- Make DXCC verification faster, so members don’t have to wait for several minutes after log upload
- Start recording SUBMODE for submitted logs
- More information when ADIF import fails: notifiy user if fatal error happened
- In certain situations a new user is not added to the members list, user must always be added to the member list
Color coded grid map information to state density of operators(2021-07-26) Searchable QSL gallery by callsign(2021-07-22) in Profile > Grid Map, show global and per callsign, if user has more than one callsign(2021-11-05)
in Profile > Logbook, show global and per callsign, if user has more than one callsign(2021-11-07)
- in Profile > QSOs with Issues, show global and per callsign, if user has more than one callsign
Start recording MY_GRIDSQUARE and MY_VUCC_GRIDS for submitted logs(2021-08-31) Better handling of ADIF files with no header (remove white-space in the beginning)(2021-11-05) In the Results > Grids by DXCC pages, if the member is logged in make obvious the grids that he/she as chased(2021-10-13)